Sunday, September 26, 2004

Genesis

It was the usual sunday in the office. Nothing much to do but to kill time. Tried to call almost everyone I can call. I almost called the police station and the fire station just to have someone to talked with. The members of the Thai team are so quiet in their work stations and I am the only member of the Philippine team in the office. I asked my very good friend Tet about blog, I saw her blog and told myself -I should have my own.

The whole blog reminds me of the DOUGIE HOWSER M.D. series when I was very young. Dougie would write something on his computer at the end of the show, much like an electronic diary back then it was just amber or paper white monitor. Blog is very much like it, for sure I will enjoy every minute that will consume my time doing this.

Now, that I have my own public diary which everyone can see. It will be a genesis of my new past time. A genesis of a chronology of my malaysian life. What will be interesting about this part is having someone actually reading all of this. I wonder who would be interested.

So, the adventure begins........(i am back in to writing,i may not win awards or get paid like it used to be in college...at least i am back scribbling something from my faculty...)